Highfield Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace – Including Case Study
This qualification provides those in managerial and supervisory positions with appropriate knowledge and is essential for all those who monitor/audit health and safety management systems such as business owners.
It is also suitable for those wishing to deliver CIEH health and safety qualifications as part of their training provision.
This is a five day course which includes the production of a controlled assignment and an examination paper, both of which are to be completed under examination conditions.
- Manage health and safety in most businesses
- Develop auditing and monitoring programmes
- Design safe practices and procedures
- Liaise with enforcement officers
- Interpret legal requirements
- Train staff and establish risk assessment projects (with additional training where necessary)
- CIEH Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Assessment Methodology