Highfield Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace – Including Case Study
This qualification provides those in managerial and supervisory positions with appropriate knowledge and is essential for all those who monitor/audit health and safety management systems such as business owners.
This is a five day course which includes the production of a controlled assignment and an examination paper, both of which are to be completed under examination conditions.
- Manage health and safety in most businesses
- Develop auditing and monitoring programmes
- Design safe practices and procedures
- Liaise with enforcement officers
- Interpret legal requirements
- Train staff and establish risk assessment projects (with additional training where necessary)